Monday, March 26, 2012

Awsome day with my BFF

Hi all
I had another amazing day with my BFF Jessica! Not only did we have some serious crafty time I transformed Jessica into a RED HEAD (I hope she post the pics)! I also tried some cool new techniques that i saw in a magazine.

I used glossy photo paper and dropped alcohol ink on to it. I just used primary colors. I placed the drops fairly close to each other and they SPREAD QUICKLY! I tried when the colors were still wet and when they we almost dry. I like the results when the ink was almost dry because it didn't spread so much and look so dark. Hope this was helpful and inspires you guys to try it! 
I had Jessica laughing at me because I swear I see Alford Hitchcock in the pic!



Thanks for taking the time to read! Have a wonderful day!
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I am gonna put some pics up and try to share the before and after if I can later. I had an AMAZING visit, too. Well, the last post I did showed a sneak peek of my Ginger Hair a little. Wonder if anyone will notice? he he he!
    I see Elvis! LMBO...I did see Alfred Hitchcock, too. Who needs a therapist? You can do your own psychoanalysis at home....just grab those alcohol inks and get to it girlie!
    Love you!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool technique. If she doesn't show us u gotta, lol.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete